Sunday, May 22, 2011

Age and Attitude (Spunk)

Age and Attitude

My husband and I run a small training business and we have a retired nurse who works for us part time. She always refers to herself as the ‘old nurse” because she is much older than the other nurses that we have working for us. LH is by no means old. That woman has more spunk and energy and can cuss you out if you are wrong. She has a busier schedule than I do from socializing with friends, attending WW meetings, going to the gym 3 days a week, working for us, taking vacation with her husband, and running her nursing chapter organization, not to mention her church duties. I hope to be that old! If you thought old people were small and frail and not cognitively sharp (which I thought) LH disproves that in a minute.

If you want read about another lady that has attitude and spunk, click on my title for a blog about Betty White.

No comments:

Post a Comment