Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MI

It is time to blog again and I still do not feel comfortable doing so. As we study MI, and the different types of this disorder, I look at people I pass on the street in a different way. Since MI is not as visible as a physical disorder, I play a game with myself and wonder if the person I pass has a MI. Some of the questions I ask myself are: Does this person have a job? Are they able to go to work everyday sober? Do they fly off at co-workers when things don't go their way? Are they a perfectionist? Are they on medication for depression? Are they on medication for anxiety? No one knows what goes on behind closed doors at someone's house, but I ride by people's houses and wonder what kinds of things happen in that house. Does anyone else ever do this? I guess if we really thought about it, all of us have some kind of MI!
Click on the title for a link to signs and symptoms of MI.

No comments:

Post a Comment