Monday, January 31, 2011

Blogging

When we were given the assignment to start a blog, I wasn't sure what to think. My first thought was, "what does this have to do with becoming an OTA?" I am still struggling with this question. I guess I am hoping that I can learn from the other bloggers about their OTA experiences and apply them to mine whenever I go on fieldwork. Now, onto a lab we had last week. When we had to write something down about our classmates, I could not wait to get mine back and see what others had written about me. I did not take the comments as critical criticism, but took them as constructive advice. We don't always look at ourselves as others do. I realize that I am not very confident in speaking out, and I know that I need to work on this. This class of students seems to be very supportive of each other and this support will help us all to overcome obstacles and become very good OTA's!
To view my link, double click on my title. I hope this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment