Friday, May 25, 2012

Upcoming semester


I am excited  and nervous to start this semester. I have not had that much experience with the geriatric community so I am a little bit nervous but it will be great experience. I think I am scared that I will feel "bad" for them. Especially if they don't really have family around to visit with. I need to be able to deal with those feelings and have the right things to say. I look forward to having one on one time with my assigned people! I like getting to know people and hearing their stories...etc. I am also excited about doing the interviews, especially the one with a family member. I thought that the aging quiz we took was interesting. There was some stuff that we automatically assume about aging that is actually not true. I also did not know that aging starts at 30....scary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment